These are best vacation ideas for couples. Everyone wants a romantic vacation especially newly wedded couples. It’s a great stress reliever after a stressful and tiring wedding planning. Couples want to relax and spend time together to know more about each other. If you are planning honeymoon, here is the list of top ten romantic places you can go and can fall in love again.
1: Paris, France
Paris is a city of love with its charming boulevards, amazing food, wine and cozy sidewalk cafes. Romantic things you could do on a Parisian honeymoon are
- To see Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower and you will get the most breathtaking views of the city.
- Take a romantic dinner cruise down the Seine and watch the twinkly lights of Paris.
- Take a romantic horse & carriage ride.
- Visit Ponts des Arts, also known as “lovers’ bridge”.
- Visit an Oyster Bar and enjoy a delicious plate of plump fresh oysters with a glass of champagne.
- Simply one of the best vacation ideas for couples.
Mexico is a magical place for couples to have fun, to relax and to enjoy every minute of their holidays. Due to its turquoise blue waters, sandy white beaches, swaying palm trees, and luxurious accommodations its a popular honeymooners destination.
Activities to do in Mexico are
- Visit popular beaches like Playa del Carmen and Telchac Puerto, hold hands and take a romantic walk.
- Do Snorkeling and Scuba Diving together at sites like Cardona and Columbia Shallows.
- Have a couples spa treatment with your partner.
- Enjoy a candlelit dinner under the stars on the beach at the Ritz Carlton Cancun.
Tahiti is a heaven on earth, also known as French Polynesia. It consists of 118 romantic islands and atolls. It’s overwater bungalows makes it world’s most perfect hotel room for couples. Bungalows also offers a private balcony with stairs to the warm water so you can have early morning swim.
Activities to do in Tahiti are
- Enjoy diving, snorkeling, jet ski tour or boating in the crystal clear lagoons.
- Explore the islands by safaris, hiking, or shopping.
- Enjoy Skydiving over Moorea or Bora Bora.
- Enjoy spa treatments for two at any resort.
- Enjoy a private romantic picnic on your own motu.
Hawaii is one of the most famous honeymoon destinations in the world. Romance is everywhere you go. Its blue seas, beautiful beaches, majestic waterfalls, wide range of spas and fine dining options make it a perfect place for newlyweds to spend their holidays.
Activities to do in Hawaii are
- Take a Hawaii helicopter tour and enjoy stunning aerial view of the Hawaiian islands.
- Visit Haleakala National Park and enjoy the breathtaking view of sunrise from the peak of a 10,023 ft dormant volcano.
- Enjoy surfing, snorkeling and zip-lining with your partner.
- Play in the surf and sand and dining under the stars makes your honeymoon memorable.
Venice is perfect for a romantic gateway. Its a favorite honeymoon location for newlyweds due to its romantic ride in the gondola passing through the historic canals with the best views of the city.
Activities to do in Venice are
- Take a gondola rides with your loved one.
- Explore the Dorsoduro.
- Enjoy late night walk in St Marks.
- Eat delicious Italian cuisine.
- Walk along the Piazza hand in hand.
Maldives is a honeymoon paradise. It is popular for its beauty and natural romance. You can go for long romantic walks on a white sandy beach, explore the underwater or just relax and enjoy breathtaking ocean views from a shared hammock.
Activities to do in Maldives is
- Have a romantic dinner at the Ithaa underwater aquarium restaurant.
- Explore under-water life and you can snorkel alongside a whale sharks and manta rays.
- Spend each day at a different island.
- Pamper yourselves at a Spa.
- Experience the live-aboard cruises with your partner.
- Take a ride on dhoni.
Seychelles is the right honeymoon destination throughout the year. Small private islands, palm-fringed beaches, lavish honeymoon suites, candlelight dinners on the white sands makes you to fall in love again.
Activities to do in Seychelles are
- Enjoy windsurfing, snorkeling, cycling, sailing and deep sea fishing.
- Book your private tree house.
- Take a ride on Glass-bottom boat.
- Take a Helicopter ride.
Greece’s wonderful climate, blissful villages, beautiful beaches attracts honeymooners around the world.
Activities to do in Greece is
- Visit Santorini, Mykonos and Corfu as it is the most popular romantic getaways in Greece.
- Relax at boutique hotels in Mykonos and Santorini, with their marvellous honeymoon villas and suites, with jacuzzis and private pools.
- Catch a bird’s eye view of the city from hilltop viewpoints.
- Enjoy a candle light dinner of fine Greek cuisine.
9: Bali, Indonesia
Bali is the best option if you want an exotic vacation with pretty beaches and interesting culture. Bali is a sun-kissed, stylish and heady destination with lakes, volcanoes, rice paddies and traditional dance shows.
Activities to do in Bali are
- Explore Bali on a bicycle.
- Spend romantic night in an all Bamboo Gazebo.
- Watch the dolphins play at Lovina.
- Take a romantic night walk at the Karma Beach.
- Take a Sunset Dinner Cruise and enjoy enjoy cool night breezes on the top deck augmented by live tunes from strolling Batak Singers with a delicious international buffet dinner.
Thailand is a dream destination for couples. Thailand is full of romantic places like beautiful white sand beaches and stunning clear blue seas, beautiful cities, luxurious and affordable resorts, world-class cuisine and exciting nightlife in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Its a cheap but one of the best vacation ideas for couples.
Activities to do in Thailand is
- Stay in a Private Pool Villa.
- Go Snorkeling and Island Hopping.
- Visit beautiful beaches of Phuket. Spend some amazing time with your love on this heavenly place and admiring the beauty of nature and each others too.
- Visit the floating market.
- Have spa treatments like Medical spa, herbal spa, aroma therapy massage